April 19, 2024, 12:21:53 am

News:

Take a look at the new products we have listed in the shop !!

Google Earth Pro Version for FREE

Started by gash, March 09, 2016, 10:32:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gash

Check this out guys it's not spam or a wild goose chase. I saw the link on a Facebook group site and thought I would give it a try. It took a couple of attempts but worked in the end.

Click the link http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/google-earth-pro-now-free-windows-mac-linux-download-fully-licenced-professional-2132848

Click get the deal
On next screen click download
On next screen fill in the form DO NOT TICK BOX FREE TRIAL leave blank then click sign me up and you should get the confirmation an e-mail has been sent with your licence key as below

Your Google Earth License key details have been emailed to you.

If you do not receive our email within 24 hours, be sure to check your spam and bulk mail folders. You may also want to add earth-support-noreply@google.com to the whitelist of your email system and try again.

When you log in to Google Earth Pro, be sure to enter your Username and License key EXACTLY as they appear in your email. Your License key is case sensitive.

Happy travels,
Google Earth Team

or it will be an error message (which happened to me 3 times) if you get the error just go back to get deal screen and start again.

Once you get your e-mail with licence key you can download Google Earth Pro, input the username (the e-mail you registered with) and licence key and off you go.
XP Deus 9" coil & 13x11 coil
XP Goldmaxx Power
Whites DFX
Garrett Ace250
Nokta Simplex+